DataEngConf is the first technical conference that bridges the gap between data scientists, data engineers and data analysts. Conference talks focus on examples of real-world architectures of data pipelines and platforms, and applied, practical examples of data science.
- 2 days of insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top teams at companies like Facebook, Lyft, Instacart, Airbnb, Clover Health, Pivotal, Dremio, Fivetran, Wallaroo Labs & many more
- All-new content including data science panelists, plus our new Startup Track, and our popular Investor Panel of top VCs in the data space
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, or connect with speakers & attendees at our after-party between conference days
- Our highly popular Office Hours with speakers and separate tracks that focus exclusively on data engineering and data science
- Attendees that are highly-technical data scientists, engineers & analysts from top tech, media, finance companies and startups
- Connect with partner companies at Sponsor Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments
- Also, included with your ticket: coffee, breakfast and lunch!
Pete Soderling (@petesoder)
Wes Chow, NYC (@weschow)
Adam Kelleher, NYC (@akelleh)
Shinji Kim, NYC (@shinjikim)
Sasha Ovsankin, SF (@sashao)
Robert Winslow, SF (@robert_winslow)
Join the data community in New York at DataEngConf - November 8 - 9, 2018